Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

Hello Everyone,
I'm setting up this blog so people I know can get to your blogs. It will probably take years to get it done right, so I better start right now. Stetson told me the other day that I was very old, so I better not procrastinate. I think I can, I think I can . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute one and all!! Where are the pictures of Nana and Papa? Can't wait to get back and get involved again in the Wakonda metropolitan area and see all these little guys in person.

Doug is going fishing tomorrow for the second time this week - - full moon and all of that good stuff. I'm having lunch with a bunch of old school psychology work buddies. We're still working on Tina's move to her new house; sounds like I'm helping with a clean-up detail at the old house on Sat. so they can get it rented.

Love all you guys and will see you soon - - maybe at Joel's graduation? It had better warm up pretty soon though; no heat in the SD house at the moment. Terry